Dragon Press Graphics - The Bards Comic
Contests, Events and Convention Schedules
My convention schedule for 2019 is as follows so far:
Okay, this contest is old, but since I'm working to get this up and running again, I'm going to leave the contest up and running as well!
- Anime Boston at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston during April 19th - 21st - DEFINITE
- AAC (or Another Anime Con)September 27th - 29th, Chelmsford, MA (NEW LOCATION) - UNCERTAIN
If you have any suggestions, feel free to email them to me.
CURRENTLY RUNNING CONTEST:
Band Name Submissions - Since the archive changeover and the 'audition' at the beginning of the strip, we now have a new band worked up and they still don't have a name! So we are taking band name submissions - as many as you want to submit per person is fine.
No events currently. not even sure what would qualify.
- Judging - judging will be done by a panel of people - basically, the actual people the comic strip is based upon: Marc, Sam, Jack and myself. We'll cross the line of a tie when and if it comes down to it.
- Prize - THe prize will be a copy of the "Bards Comic Color Delux Compilation book" which combines the first three books of the ORIGINAL comic into one singular volume, enabling folks new to the comic to catch up on the older stuff in one fell swoop. (the volume IS still under construction but is a LOT closer to completion).
- Entering - To enter, simply send an email through here, or go to the facebook page and message me there. Enter as many times as you like.
- Deadline - Currently none. THe contest has been running for some time and has only had 2 entries. We will end the contest no sooner than we actually have recieved at least 10 submissions. If we start getting enough submissions, then I'll lay down a deadline and advertise that.
Send email to: